With over 160 luxury brands, retailers and suppliers across the globe, our member community forum is an exclusive space to connect, share learnings and best practice, and collaborate to build a more sustainable future for luxury. Hit ‘Add new topic’ to introduce yourself or start a discussion.
You can prepare for your online application by reviewing the key questions asked in each category below. If you have any questions or require further help please contact email@example.com
ENVIRONMENTAL INNOVATOR OF THE YEAR
1. Identify and describe the technological innovation within your environmental initiative/project you have adopted within your business
2. Identify the problem your innovation has overcome.
3. What is the quantifiable impact of this innovation on your stakeholders/or at an industry level through the lens of people and planet.
4. Please outline whether and how you communicated your sustainability efforts over the past 12 months to your key stakeholders? To what extent do you publicly disclose mid-targets and related environmental performance metrics? Please provide links to and upload examples
5. In the next five years, what further actions have you identified and what is the projected quantitative positive impact of your environmental initiative/project?
1. Describe your social strategy and innovation within this pillar of sustainability, including details of how this aligns within your overall business and sustainability strategy?
2. How has this innovation strategy delivered a quantifiable positive social impact?
3. Please outline whether and how you communicated your innovative social strategy over the past 12 months to your key stakeholders groups? To what extent do you publicly disclose mid-term targets and related performance metrics? Please provide links to and upload examples
4. What are your planned actions and future targets for social innovation in the next five years?
5. How has strong leadership influenced the evolution of the business’ social strategy and driven positive impact?
1. Describe your business and the material or manufacturing innovation you have created, outlining your commitment to sustainability and the industry challenge/s you are trying to overcome
2. Describe why you believe the initiative is innovative, the history behind its conception and development, and innovation’s specific contribution to sustainability: environmental, social and/or governance
3. How has the company and the innovation contributed to the luxury industry’s sustainability challenge to date? I.e., reduced wastewater, emission, circular business model, biodiversity protection etc.
4. What quantifiable direct impact has the innovation had on the luxury sector and/or luxury consumers?
5. Please outline whether and how you communicated the sustainability impact of this innovation over the past 12 months to your key stakeholder groups? To what extent do you publicly disclose ESG performance and mid-term targets? Please provide links to and upload examples
1. Describe your business, its commitment to sustainability and what industry challenge you are trying to overcome.
2. How has your company contributed to the luxury industry’s sustainability challenge to date? i.e. reduced wastewater, emissions, material or manufacturing innovation etc. Please upload supporting evidenceof actions and impact.
3. What quantitative targets do you have in place for the next 12 months to continue your sustainability journey?
4. Describe the impact of your product, service, operations or business model innovations beyond base-level holistic sustainability compliance
5. Please describe the company’s approach to public disclosure of your company’s ESG-led actions, impact and targets. Please provide links to and examples of sustainability communications to your stakeholders.
1. Please describe how you have embedded sustainability into your business model, highlighting the specific innovations or changes you have adopted within your business in the last 12 months.
2. Describe how your business’s sustainability efforts have had a positive impact on society, nature and your commercial performance (directly or indirectly).
3. What has been your measurable impact?
4. Please outline whether and how you communicated your sustainability efforts over the past 12 months to your key stakeholders? To what extent do you publicly disclose ESG performance metrics and mid-term targets? Please provide links to and upload examples
5. In the next five years, what are the sustainable actions you are committed to taking and the projected quantitative positive impact of those actions on your business, the environment and society?
6. How did you embed creativity and generate inspiration when integrating sustainability into your business model?
HAY HILL Mayfair are a member of the Positive Luxury impact network and we have partnered with them to offer Positive luxury member's an exclusive discount to their services....
Conceived as a private members’ club...
The latest webinar from our Community Programme series presented by Positive Luxury's new carbon partner 51toCarbonZero. The session included an introduction to how they measure carbon, the services they offer and the details of...
Positive Luxury's CEO, Amy Nelson-Bennett, participated last week in a webinar with fellow Butterfly Mark certified brands Clase Azul and Bamford. Together with Iván Ruezga, Chief People Officer at Clase Azul and Will Dennis,...
The latest marketing toolkit is now available to view within the Marketing Library. The legislation around "green" marketing is ever-changing so this covers the real need-to-knows. The toolkit covers the following and much more...
If you were unable to join our recent community workshops with Mangrove Consulting, full recordings of the sessions are now available in the Marketing Library.
Mangrove Consulting are the ‘stretch consultancy’, the creative alternative to...