You searched for - collective
Rethinking fashion and its packaging
Can Travel and Sustainability Ever Co-Exist?
Insights from our Positive Luxury Awards judging panel
The 6 best apps for lower-impact living
Predictions Report 2020 launched with a panel of industry thought leaders
This weekend, take part in London’s Car Free Day
Café Royal makes a pledge to reduce food waste by May 2020
Simple but impactful hacks for sustainable living
Empowering local communities through skill development
World Oceans Day: A key date in our agenda
Rethinking the Future with Baume
CLICK THE BUTTERFLY MARK TO DISCOVER THE BRAND’S UNIQUE POSITIVE ACTIONS
Song Saa has been awarded the Butterfly Mark for their measurable impact and company-wide commitments to sustainability.
Want to learn more? Click on the interactive Butterfly Mark on your left and scroll through each Positive Action to read a short description of the brands efforts and achievements as verified by Positive Luxury. You will also be able to find the interactive Butterfly Mark online on the brands website, retailer and partner sites.
Song Saa’s commitment to having a positive impact on both people and the planet manifests itself in many ways, through the work of both the conservation and community program, and includes:
- The creation and management of Cambodia’s first dedicated marine reserve
- The initiation of Cambodia’s first island-based solid waste management program
- The support of local livelihoods, through the promotion of an organic agriculture scheme
- The coordination of the largest health and education program on any of the Kingdom’s islands
- The initiation of projects addressing the local impacts of climate change
Song Saa is committed to integrity, innovation and beauty, along with the triple bottom line: outstanding products, profitable business, benefiting people and planet.