Job Title: Partner Marketing Manager
Location: Hybrid working with office located in Shoreditch, London
Reports To: Marketing Director
To apply, email a covering letter and your CV to: email@example.com
Positive Luxury is seeking a Partner Marketing Manager to play a key role in growing consumer awareness and engagement by enhancing the value of Butterfly Mark certification for luxury clients. By establishing strong working relationships, delivering inspiring client-focussed content, and providing effective coaching and communication tools, you will partner with clients to optimise opportunities to leverage the trust mark and the sustainability credentials gained through their partnership with Positive Luxury through owned and partner media channels. You will also coach clients to ensure their sustainability communications are build stakeholder trust by being clear, credible and fact-based.
The role reports to the Marketing Director and will work closely with the Account Management team and our exceptional community of certified brands, supplier and retailers across fashion & accessories, beauty & fragrance, jewellery & watches, premium drinks, interiors & living and travel & leisure. The Partner Marketing manager will support clients with best practice guidelines, marketing toolkits and inspirational coaching, creating in partnership launch and ongoing rhythmic communications plans generating stakeholder and consumer engagement.
Our ideal candidate is a creative, pro-active team player with brilliant communication and organisational skills and a passion for digital communications, sustainability and luxury.
- Be the marketing lead for our growing community of luxury clients, establishing and maintaining strong relationships their marketing and digital teams
- Advise and support luxury clients on how to maximise marketing of their Butterfly Mark certification from launch and beyond
- Manage Positive Luxury’s client content marketing programme, working with clients to share their sustainability stories through website features, social media and newsletter opportunities
- Develop and support launch marketing & communications plans for certified brands, suppliers and retailers
- Work closely with the Account Management team to deliver timely, relevant and engaging client newsletters and comms
- Ownership of our marketing toolkits & playbooks, offering best-practice guidelines and timely engagement with clients throughout the customer journey
- Be the Brand Guardian for the Butterfly Mark, ensuring the licensed trust mark is used correctly on all touchpoints, and align relevant stakeholders and internal teams
- Develop and update case studies for how to use BM best-practice, inspirations
- Update clients on greenwashing and relevant best-practice to ensure the sustainability communications are fully transparent and comply with legislation
- Case Studies: Working with sustainability analyist and client to identify case studies and positive actions and Butterfly Mark marketing
- Team: working with the Positive Luxury marketing team including Social Media Manager to amplify partner communications, as well as the Head of Creative and Content
- Amplify consumer understanding, engagement and awareness of the Butterfly Mark through partner marketing channels from product pages and social media to instore and packaging
- Reporting to Postiive Luxury team and clients on brand tracking, statistics and brand reach
- Work UK and International Positive Luxury and client teams
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer service orientated with a collaborative, positive, highly motivated attitude
- Proven experience developing and delivering integrated, cross-channel marketing plans
- At least 3 years marketing or relevant experience in luxury or sustainability
- A natural at developing and delivering creative briefs and managing asset creation
- A keen organisational sense, driven by quality and meticulous attention detail
- Able to prioritise, work to deadlines and calmly manage several projects simultaneously
- Language skills in addition to English are a plus
- Capacity to work in a high-growth, fast-paced, small company environment
- Passionate about the difference sustainability practices can make to business, nature and society
- Engaged in sustainability and luxury, a self-learner with the commitment to remain well-informed about ESG and industry topics
COMPENSATION AND CULTURE
- Base salary £32,000- £40,000 depending on experience
- Enrolment in the company’s annual and long-term incentive schemes
- 22 days holiday minimum, up to 28 days, plus UK bank holidays
- Pension contributions
- Cycle to work and electric car schemes
- Bi-monthly study halls to further your sustainability knowledge
- Monthly town halls and team drinks to provide transparency on company performance and projects
Positive Luxury’s mission is to shape a sustainable future for luxury by redefining the business model and rebuilding consumer trust. Since 2011 we have been helping luxury businesses adapt to the new climate economy. Our assessment and certification programme is the only one designed for the specific practices and material risks of the luxury industry. The Butterfly Mark, a mark of excellence hard-won by the companies that bear it, is tangible, independent evidence to consumers and other stakeholders that a luxury business is operating in line with the highest standards of sustainability across the entire value chain.
When you join Positive Luxury you join a small but growing team of luxury and sustainability experts working together to create a culture that values purpose, collaboration, excellence and optimism above all else. Entering a phase of rapid growth and transformation, Positive Luxury is the ideal environment for those who want to work at the forefront of cultural and economic change. We will encourage you to exercise initiative in an environment where your character as well as your ideas are valued.
EVERYONE IS WELCOME
Positive Luxury is an equal opportunity employer, diverse and inclusive. With ESG at the heart of our business proposition, we are committed to recruiting, employing, training, compensating and promoting regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, national origin, disability, age and other protected status. We aim to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people work together to make the greatest possible positive impact on nature and society.
To be considered for this role at Positive Luxury you must have a UK passport or be entitled to work and remain in the UK indefinitely. If you require additional equipment or support in order to participate in the job application or interview process, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this role, please email a covering letter and your CV to: email@example.com