Positive Luxury is seeking an Account Executive to play a key role in developing strong, trusted relationships with our brand partners, supporting the Account Management Team internally and working in close partnership with the Senior Account Manager. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, an excellent communicator, and can work well within a cooperative and friendly team as well as being able to self-manage. The primary focus of the role is to work with the Senior Account Manager to deliver world class client services, support clients during their assessment journey and certification launch, and secure reassessment. The successful candidate must be able to show their keen interest in sustainability and the luxury sector. Secondly, they should show they have the initiative to impact positive change to add value to our business.
- Assisting the accounts team in the day-to-day management of clients who span numerous luxury verticals including: Beauty & Fragarence, Premium Drinks, Living, Fashion & Accessories and Jewellery & Watches
- Maintaining key internal documents and systems, ensuring all information is up to date, accurate and organised
- Laise with clients to attain content for certification promotion on Positive Luxury’s website and other communication channels, as well as working with clients to promote their certification and sustainability efforts across their owned channels
- Ensure that tasks are carried out and client assets attained within the allotted timeframe
- Build relationships across our sustainability and brand network
- Track the implementation and impact of the Butterfly Mark
- Support the organisation of annual events such as the Positive Luxury Summit and Awards
- Update and maintain our database of active clients
- Support the team with a wide array of organisation tasks such as diary management and client content requests
- In line with Postive Luxury’s values, be a proactive, helpful, energetic and a positive ambassador for the business
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Language skills in addition to English are a plus
- Customer service orientated with a positive, highly motivated attitude
- Able to prioritise work to deadlines and budgets, manage several projects at one time and stay calm under pressure
- A keen organisational sense with meticulous attention to detail
- Capacity to work in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- WordPress or knowledge of other marketing platforms is advantageous but not necessary
- Collaborative, yet excel at working independently
- Passionate about the difference sustainability practices can make
- Engaged in sustainability and keep up to date with ESG topics outside of work
Click the ‘APPLY NOW’ button below to use the online application form, or send us your CV accompanied by a short covering letter outlining why you are the right person for the role, plus your salary expectations, to email@example.com
To be considered for this role at Positive Luxury you must have a UK passport or be entitled to work and remain in the UK indefinitely. If you require additional equipment or support in order to participate in the job application or interview process, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since its launch in 2011, Positive Luxury has built a leadership position as the partner of choice for luxury businesses who are genuinely committed to sustainability. Organisations looking to validate their sustainable actions utilise our unique ESG+ assessment framework to earn the Butterfly Mark certification, which provides proven reassurance to luxury consumers that a company can be trusted. With a growing number of well-educated consumers recognising the need to urgently reduce our negative impact on nature and improve society, Positive Luxury is poised for growth. Our years of experience, reputation and influence combine as a serious catalyst for change. As a result, we are looking to grow a company of digital thinkers, commercially savvy sustainability leaders and purpose-led change agents. The optimistic and collaborative Positive Luxury team has the rare opportunity to make a positive impact on the world and the financial wellbeing of our brand and our partners’ brands.
Positive Luxury is an equal opportunity employer. We know our company succeeds because of the hard work, dedication and diversity of our small team of passionate, optimistic, driven employees. With ESG at the heart of our business proposition, we are firmly focused on recruiting, employing, training, compensating and promoting regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age and other protected status. We aim to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people work together to make the greatest possible positive impact on our planet and our society. We will encourage you to exercise initiative in an environment where your character as well as your ideas are valued.