Job title: Credit Control
Reporting to: CEO
Location: Warehouse offices in Shoreditch, London EC2
Duration: Part-time contract
Salary: Dependent on experience
Positive Luxury awards a unique trust mark, the Butterfly Mark, to luxury lifestyle brands enabling them to gain recognition for their commitment to craftsmanship, service and sustainability whilst allowing consumers to identify at a glance which brands they can trust.
We are looking for a confident, customer service-focused individual, who is comfortable working in a high-paced environment.
Whilst experience in collecting arrears, dealing with complaints and creating packs for solicitors and/or for the small claims court are desirable, the successful candidate will also be confident, organised and not be fazed by a workload which has peaks and troughs.
You will need to ensure that the company policies and procedures are consistently applied to the required standards, delivering on time and with a high degree of accuracy. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Updating Xero (our accounting system)
- Being the first point of contact for telephone calls regarding collecting arrears
- Ensuring that debts are successfully collected and/or re-negotiated
- Reconciling the clearing bank accounts
- Assisting with any queries that are presented on the debts collection process
If you think you've got what it takes, please send your CV with a short note saying why you think you'd be perfect for this role to email@example.com