become a positive LUXURY brand
Social and environmental responsibility is now a mainstream and cross-generational concern with important implications for both profit and company culture
The modern consumer and employee now expect greater transparency than ever before, especially in the area of sustainability. This is a complex topic and it is difficult for people to easily identify brands that reflect their values. However, companies who successfully communicate their commitment to sustainability saw product sales grow up to six times faster than those who did not. Furthermore, 92% of entry-level candidates look to join purpose-led companies. As a result, smart businesses must create a culture and work environment reflecting this movement in order to attract and retain the best talent.
The Butterfly Mark is the most effective way to communicate your commitment to sustainability to consumers, employees and prospective employees giving you a significant competitive advantage. Any way we look at it, sustainability is here to stay and should be top of your agenda!
Positive brand benefits
Enjoy the numerous benefits that come from being a member of the Positive Luxury community including:
- The chance to display your Butterfly Mark on all materials including packaging, product labels, company creds, website, digital signature, careers pages – immediately
- Provides a positive advantage and enables you to position yourself as a purpose driven company to consumers, employees and helps attract top talent
- Being part of an extensive network of like-minded CEOs, sustainability experts and our team, on demand, as well as receiving regular
intelligence and trend reports
Data driven insights
Unique behavioural data is gathered through the ground breaking, interactive Butterfly Mark. In 2018 alone, more than 20 million interactions were made with the butterfly mark (all data is completely anonomised and compliant with GDPR).
As a Positive Luxury brand you gain access to these invaluable insights enabling you to focus and strengthen your sustainability commitments.
How the assessment works
- Our aim is to help brands articulate their purpose-led values, measurable impact and commitment to sustainability in a simple and engaging way.
- Our assessment process will highlight the positive actions you are already taking.
- We then help fill in the gaps and communicate and amplify the information in a strategic way.
Being part of the Positive Luxury community and proudly displaying our Butterfly Award has deepened our conversation with our customers about sustainability, and why responsible luxury is important to them.
CHRISTOPH GRAINGER-HERR, CEO, IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN, RICHEMONT GROUP
Site design & build by Strawberrysoup