Click the Butterfly Mark below
If you love a candle lit bath, Inner Light Ritual is for you. Inner Light Ritual is Lola’s Apothecary’s name for self care rituals - to stoke your inner light via the practice of self care. Taking a fragrant bath in candlelight, while sipping health-giving tea with honey is simply the epitome of self love! This gift set would put a smile on anyone's face, although Lola’s Apothecary think it's even better as a pampering treat for yourself.
Beautifully presented in their signature magnetic gift box, complete with hand tied ribbon, it features a full size bath oil and a candle of the same fragrance, plus some wellness tea and raw Devon honey:
- Delicate Romance Balancing Bath & Shower Oil 100ml
- Delicate Romance Naturally Fragrant Candle 220g (45hr burn time)
- Clementine Calamity Relaxing Wellness Tea 5 teabags
- Raw Devon Spring Honey 56g
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY
Lola’s Apothecary strive to offer an easy and speedy online shopping experience. Orders are dispatched the next working day where possible.If you choose the Standard Delivery option, your fragrant things will be sent via Royal Mail. Delivery is made between Monday to Saturday. Please allow 1-3 days for delivery.
EXPRESS NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY for only £8
Express orders are delivered by DHL. Please ensure there is someone available to sign for the parcel. Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day. Express Delivery is made between Monday to Friday.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY for only £15
Lola’s Apothecary’s products are lovingly handmade in small batches, and they ship them as fresh as they possibly can to their valued customers, usually within a few weeks of manufacture.
If you change your mind, they are happy to issue a full refund on any returned product that meets these criteria:-
- Products must be returned completely unopened and unused
- Products and packaging must be in perfect condition
- Products must be received by us within three weeks after your delivery date
- If the product was purchased during November or December as a Christmas gift, then they will accept returns up until 10th January, subject to the other criteria being met
Want to find out more? Ask the Seller a Question.
About this brand
Lola’s Apothecary began as these dreamy stories do, with a whimsical girl and a rose, in a fabulous city of bright lights and large umbrellas, the city of London.