Click the Butterfly Mark below
An 18ct white gold pendant from the Enchanted Palace collection, set with a rock crystal and white diamond studded motif.
About this brand
Founded in 1735, the House of Garrard is the longest serving jewellery house in the world. Appointed Crown Jewellers by Queen Victoria in 1843, Garrard has had a long affiliation with the Royal family and are proud holders of the Royal Warrant, appointed by His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales.