SPONSORSHIP SALES MANAGER
Since launch in 2012, we have built a leadership position as the partner of choice for luxury lifestyle brands to tell their story and validate their sustainable actions through the unique Butterfly Trust Mark.
As the company's first dedicated Sponsorship Sales Manager you will essentially take ownership of and drive revenues for all event sponsorship including Positive Week, the annual Prediction Report, and the Positive Luxury Awards. These events are highly regarded within the luxury lifestyle industry and so we now need a dedicated sponsorship sales manager to really exploit the revenue potential and take the Positive Luxury events to the next level.
In addition to these events, you will also talk to clients about more bespoke client events, like roundtables, reports, networking dinners etc. This provides a really unique opportunity for an ambitious individual, since the aim will be for you to eventually grow the department.
This role is an opportunity for a talented, experienced and motivated individual to develop their sales career within the luxury sustainability industry. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated and passionate individual with experience in B2B, and especially sponsorship sales. Established relationships with blue chip clients is highly advantageous.
- Building relationships with key decision makers
- Proactively developing existing relationships, as well as sourcing and building new relationships with relevant companies
- Face to face, telephone and email communications are all key elements of the role
- Manage personal sales and self-source revenue, your priority will be to generate stand sales and support client growth. You will need to understand the business goals and strategic plans in order to effectively communicate with C-level executives
- Maintain and develop leads with prospective clients, establish new contracts that help to promote growth through sponsorship initiatives and nurture existing relationships.
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders and deliver tailored solutions to our partners
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3-7 years multiplatform media sales experience.
- Experience of selling sponsorship.
- Experienced in new business development.
- Self-starter excited at the prospect of potentially growing a department.
- Stable career history.
- A proven track record in driving sales, exceeding targets and building new business relationships.
- Outstanding communications skills.
- French is an advantage, but not essential.
- Experience in B2B sponsorship sales is a must together with a demonstrable ability to identify market opportunities.
- Good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable engaging with people at all levels in order to develop and strengthen relationships with key decision makers together with the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Highly organised with impeccable time management and prioritisation skills together with the ability to work to tight timescales.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
- A truly exciting work environment with a huge opportunity to use your skills to really make your mark & be accountable for your work
- Opportunities to grow an amazing brand amongst a talented team
- Cool and trendy workspace, great Shoreditch location
- Prosecco Fridays
- Weekly fresh fruit deliveries
- A Golden Hour a week – that you can take on us to follow your passion
In the news
Site design & build by Strawberrysoup