Since launch in 2012, we have built a leadership position as the partner of choice for luxury lifestyle brands to tell their story and validate their sustainable actions through the unique Butterfly Trust Mark.
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our marketing team. You would be joining a team of likeminded individuals who strive for constant improvement and success.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- You will play a key role owning and driving our marketing agenda to ensure we are maximising the potential of our marketing channels.
- Work closely with key stakeholders across Marketing and Content team, to ensure we are maximising ROI across our marketing channels.
- Engage with our customers to understand the areas that we need to improve on.
- Implement and optimise campaigns to acquire customers across digital / performance marketing channels, including CRM, social media and strategic partnerships.
- Own the end to end co-ordination of our CRM. Implementing all necessary tagging across all channels, allowing us to track campaign performance and results.
- Analyse campaign performance, understand drivers of ROI, identify learnings and opportunities to improve.
- Assist with the coordination and launch of offline marketing activities and events based work.
- Optimise campaigns to improve conversion rate through messaging and targeting and streamlining processes, as well as optimising based on user behaviour across different platforms (desktop, tablet, mobile and mobile apps).
- Report on key performance marketing metrics against target on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and provide actionable insights to improve performance.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Familiar with how websites work and website structure.
- Strong understanding of performance marketing channels and experience optimising campaigns by relevant KPIs.
- Familiar with using HTML, WordPress, and HubSpot.
- Highly analytical, comfortable with forming data-driven arguments.
- Business acumen with a focus on providing data and insights to meeting Marketing Team requirements.
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Passionate about data and understands the importance of data in end to end digital marketing.
- Ability to work in a team with huge drive and ambition.
- Hungry to accelerate growth – ambitious, driven, hardworking and uncompromising.
- Knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook ads, PPC Ads, Social Media, SEO.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate within and across teams.
- Strong influencing skills to explain complex information at all levels.
THE PEOPLE WE LOVE AND WHO LOVE US:
- A passion for championing the customer.
- High levels of personal and professional integrity.
- An entrepreneurial approach with an ability to operate both at a strategic level and to be hands on.
- A positive, self-sufficient leader with excellent communication skills, intellect and energy.
- Very sound judgment and business instinct with a desire to challenge traditional thinking.
- Highly organised with a flexible approach to working.
- Ability to encourage followership, motivate and develop a diverse group of people towards a challenging goal.
- Determined to succeed, high energy with humility and a strong personal drive.
- A collaborative working style.
- A very strong work ethic and a focus on delivery.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- A truly exciting work environment with a huge opportunity to use your skills to really make your mark & be accountable for your work
- Opportunities to grow an amazing brand amongst a talented team
- Cool and trendy workspace, great Shoreditch location
- Prosecco Fridays
- Weekly fresh fruit deliveries
- A Golden Hour a week – that you can take on us to follow your passion
In the news
Site design & build by Strawberrysoup