Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, an excellent communicator, can work well within a cooperative and friendly team as well as being able to work on their own. The primary focus of the role is to work with the Development Director to develop and deliver a healthy lead generation programme, driving qualified leads into the sales pipeline. There will be the opportunity to learn to deliver these opportunities through the sales cycle to successful closure. The successful candidate must be able to show a proven track record of increasing sales revenues and meeting or exceeding personal targets. Secondly, show they have the initiative to impact positive change to add value to our business.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Qualify, manage, nurture and convert inbound leads into sales opportunities
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities
- Assess and analyse a prospects current process and requirements
- Provide engaging and articulate information about Positive Luxury’s value proposition to potential customers
- Maintain well organised, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports on our CRM System
- Learn to manage sales throughout the sales cycle
- Efficient management of the sales pipeline using
- Confidently participate in sales meeting via virtual or face to face meetings
- Meet personal targets and work towards Positive Luxury’s sales and revenue targets
- Demonstrates the ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, virtual and or face to face meetings, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship
- Work closely within a small sales team and develop cooperative working relationships with all company colleagues
- Proficient in the use of social media tools like LinkedIn to find contacts and generate leads
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, culture and business ethics
- One to two years’ proven experience in prospecting and lead generation experience of B-to-B sales, preferably in the luxury industry
- Proficient in managing the sales pipeline using CRM systems
- Experience of working collaboratively in a combined sales & marketing team
- Can evidence a track record of increasing sales revenue by hitting or exceeding personal targets
- Has highly developed all-round interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills. Customer service oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude
- Conscientious, hard-working and driven to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets
- Competent research skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google programs and social networking tools
- Experience of Scoro would be preferred, but not essential
At Positive Luxury we value hard and smart work and having fun along the way! We respect and support people’s lives outside of work. We want to build a good business that is great for the world and great for the people who work with us. You will also receive opportunities to grow your career, work with great luxury brands, key decision-makers and make a positive impact on our planet.
Are you just the person or do you know just the person?
Please apply below or send us your CV accompanied by a short covering letter outlining why this role is of interest to you and your salary expectations to email@example.com.