If you want to combine your interest in the environment with business, this job could be for you.
We’re looking for a Junior Content Manager who is passionate about the power of digital content and wants to bring ideas to life on our social media channels and through our editorial, newsletters and website. You will be joining our team of sustainability and luxury specialists working with some of the world’s biggest and most innovative brands.
No previous experience of luxury or sustainability is needed. However, a passion for sustainability, people and the planet is very much required. You are likely to have 24 months of experience already gained in a similar role.
What you are expected to deliver
- Writing of short-form editorial pieces on key sustainability topics
- Managing the creation of our digital newsletters
- Managing the back end of our website in WordPress
- Use insights / data to monitor success of content posted and identify future improvements
- Quality static content for our social media channels and website to be used across different countries
- Create video content for our social media channels and website
- Produce and edit video content and photography
- Oversight of content strategy and planning
- Copy-editing and proofing copy as required
- Conducting research and transcribing interviews for reports and in-depth editorial pieces
- Use SEO techniques to optimise content
- Engage with and respond to our social audience and certified brands through comments and the liking of posts
What skills you need
- Proficiency in WordPress
- Experience in using Adobe (Photoshop, InDesign etc.) or other design tools
- Experience in creating newsletters ideally on MAPP
- Experience in researching and writing editorial
- Basic video and imagery editing experience
What qualities we are looking for
- Excellent writing and editing skills for producing high-quality content
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Eager and willing to learn new skills
- Able to work to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken use of the English language
- Ideally excellent written use of the French language
Are you just the person or do you know just the person?
Please apply below or send us your CV accompanied by a short covering letter outlining why this role is of interest to you and your salary expectations to email@example.com.
At Positive Luxury we value hard and smart work and having fun along the way! We respect and support people’s lives outside of work. We want to build a good business that is great for the world and great for the people who work with us. You will also receive opportunities to grow your career, work with great luxury brands, key decision-makers and make a positive impact on our planet.