Positive Luxury is seeking a Data Analyst who will play a key role creating shared value to our business and our current and future clients, supporting the collection, validation and analysis of data derived from the ESG+ assessment framework that underpins our services.
This role sits within the Sustainability team and will apply creative and rigorous analyses to support the certification and assessment process, determine necessary upgrades to the ESG+ framework, enhance our content- and data-driven knowledge programme and highlight opportunities to grow brand equity and lifetime client value.
- Utilising our proprietary data and third-party sources where beneficial, develop methodologies, measurements and tools that allow Positive Luxury and our clients to monitor, report and continuously grow their positive impact across the four ESG+ pillars
- Manipulate, analyse and interpret complex datasets relating to Positive Luxury’s clients, the sectors we service and relational databases to create and manage a reporting environment for internal and external audiences that identifies performance, patterns and trends and includes dashboards, indexes, graphs and visualisations
- Manage data sources, security and metadata and support the data warehouse in meeting our data storage and cleansing requirements
- Provide end-user training to colleagues and clients on our reporting environment and any additional tools we develop
- Partner with the Customer Relationship team to support clients through the assessment, certification and post-certification phases to ensure they each business receives: clear reporting outlining material risks and steps to address, a roadmap for continuous improvement of business culture and operations; reporting support to guide the sustainable evolution of their business model
- Education to degree level in environmental sciences, finance, economics or related field
- 2–5 years experience working with large quantities of data and research, and ability to synthesise and interpret these into meaningful and material conclusions and content
- Experience collecting and analysing significant data pertaining to a particular environmental or social topic, both quantitative and qualitative, to produce insights, predictions and recommendations for use by internal and external audiences
- Demonstrable passion for sustainability and research, with an analytical mindset and curious nature able to absorb detail and identify actionable insights across data streams
- Understanding of ESG-related regulations, policies and laws and ability to apply them effectively to data sets where applicable
- Understanding of corporate sustainability reporting across ESG, and capability to identify links between ESG-based sustainable business strategy and commercial performance
- Understanding of corporate environmental and social impact, and how these translate into risks and opportunities for businesses
- Understanding of data management and storage, as well as the technologies underpinning analysis and reporting. Advanced computer skills using Microsoft software are required, plus an appetite to research and learn new platforms
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to be detail-oriented and organised with expert problem-solving skills
- A proactive, self-driven solutions-oriented individual
- The role requires an outward-looking personality who, in addition to working independently with data and analyses, will be comfortable collaborating with the Positive Luxury team and clients
- Capacity to work in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Language skills in addition to English are a plus
Click the ‘APPLY NOW’ button below to use the online application form, or send us your CV accompanied by a short covering letter outlining why you are the right person for the role, plus your salary expectations, to email@example.com
To be considered for this role at Positive Luxury you must have a UK passport or be entitled to work and remain in the UK indefinitely. If you require additional equipment or support in order to participate in the job application or interview process, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since its launch in 2011, Positive Luxury has built a leadership position as the partner of choice for luxury businesses who are genuinely committed to sustainability. Organisations looking to validate their sustainable actions utilise our unique ESG+ assessment framework to earn the Butterfly Mark certification, which provides proven reassurance to luxury consumers that a company can be trusted. With a growing number of well-educated consumers recognising the need to urgently reduce our negative impact on the planet and improve society, Positive Luxury is poised for growth. Our years of experience, reputation and influence combine as a serious catalyst for change. As a result, we are looking to grow a company of digital thinkers, commercially savvy sustainability leaders and purpose-led change agents. The optimistic and collaborative Positive Luxury team has the rare opportunity to make a positive impact on the world and the financial wellbeing of our brand and our partners’ brands.
Positive Luxury is an equal opportunity employer. We know our company succeeds because of the hard work, dedication and diversity of our small team of passionate, optimistic, driven employees. With ESG at the heart of our business proposition, we are firmly focused on recruiting, employing, training, compensating and promoting regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age and other protected status. We aim to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people work together to make the greatest possible positive impact on our planet and our society. We will encourage you to exercise initiative in an environment where your character as well as your ideas are valued.