Webinar: LVMH’s Sylvie Bénard on the group’s sustainability strategy
2 min read
LVMH, the Paris-based group that owns some of our greatest brands to trust like Louis Vuitton, Krug and Belvedere Vodka, has made sustainable development a strategic priority since its founding. In this exclusive webinar, Sylvie Bénard, LVMH’s Environment Director Group, talks us through that strategy and discusses challenges the group has faced along the way. “The day when everyone understands the impact of their actions on the environment, then life will be beautiful,” says Sylvie.
SYLIVE TALKS ABOUT:
- Her role in the creation of LVMH’s Environment Department
- The environmental approach LVMH put in place
- The main challenges faced by the luxury group
- LVMH’s targets for the years to come
- LVMH’s recent partnership with UNESCO
Liked this article? Sign-up to our newsletter for more.
Written by - Tara MacInnis