· The latest experience from wellness gurus Wildfitness
· A 6-day retreat to exercise body and mind
· Surrounded by stunning natural beauty and coastlines
Your stay includes:
- Full board with three meals per day
- All meals made with local, seasonal and organic produce where possible
- Airport pickup and transportation
- One, full body massage
- Exciting, cultural excursion
- Cooking workshop with our local chef, learning traditional Spanish dishes
- Use of Kayak and Bicycles
- Goal setting consultation and postural assessment
- Plenty of time for recovery and relaxation
- 2-4 daily group exercise sessions per day
- Educational workshops on wild moving, living and eating
- Expert coaching
- Breathing, mindfulness, and yoga techniques
- Daily mobility and yoga sessions
Menorca Island was declared a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO in 1993. Menorcans have a passion for proudly preserving the island’s natural fauna, abundant wildlife and culture. With traditional farming methods still in use, preservation of the ecosystem is integral.
The Wildfitness retreat is located on the central south coast with the nearest airport of Mahon being only thirty minutes away by car. The nearest towns are 2 km away: both Santo Tomas and Es Migjorn Gran are walking distances (or bike rides) away.
14 - 20 April 2018, 21 - 27 April 2018 Sold Out
29 September - 5 October 2018, 6 - 12 October 2018, 13 - 19 October 2018, 20 - 26 October 2018
21 - 24 May 2018, 29 September - 12 October 2018, 13 - 26 October 2018
Contact us to book an experience
Subject to availability. Contact us now and we will be in touch to refine each element of your experience.
Binigaus Nou, the quiet private estate that Wildfitness call home, has a history dating back to 1798. It has been beautifully modernised, whilst preserving the traditions that make Menorcan homes unique. The property sits in 300 acres of private land boasting forests, ravines, trails, landscaped gardens and breathtaking views. There is a track to Binigaus beach, a twenty minute walk. The location boasts a spectacular infinity pool overlooking the vista of protected forest and accessible ocean. The rich ecosystem brings tortoises, pine martens and sea ospreys here and the abundant flora means one can be immersed in wild orchids, fig, olive and citrus trees.
Menorcans are very proud of their food culture and their sound practices in farming. Wildfitness are lucky to get an abundance of high quality foods on a small island. All of the food they serve is gluten free, non-processed, local, seasonal and when possible organic.
About this brand
Wildfitness runs transformative physical courses in wild, stunning locations globally. Their aim is to reconnect you to a primal, physical state of deep health and wellbeing. Wildfitness has developed an authentic, effective and consistent philosophy over 15 years and continues to discover and implement paradigm-shifting knowledge, so that clients are always nurtured and ahead of their game.