Positive Luxury is seeking a Sales Executive to play a key role in developing our client base of Butterfly Mark certified luxury brands.
This role sits within the Business Development team, working in close partnership with the Development Director and Special Projects Manager. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, an excellent communicator and can work well within a cooperative, friendly team as well as being able to self-manage. The primary focus of the role is to work with the Development Director to develop and deliver a healthy lead generation programme, drive qualified leads into the sales pipeline and secure new brand business into the Positive Luxury community. There will be the opportunity to learn to deliver these opportunities through the sales cycle to successful closure. The successful candidate must be able to show a proven track record of increasing sales revenues and meeting or exceeding personal targets. Secondly, they should show they have the initiative to impact positive change to add value to our business.
- Qualify, manage, nurture and convert inbound leads into sales opportunities
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities
- Assess and analyse a prospects current process and requirements
- Provide engaging and articulate information about Positive Luxury’s value proposition to potential customers
- Maintain well organised, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports on our CRM system
- Learn to manage sales throughout the sales cycle
- Efficient system management of the sales pipeline
- Confidently participate in sales meetings via virtual or face to face meetings
- Meet personal targets and work towards Positive Luxury’s sales and revenue targets
- Demonstrate the ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, virtual and or face-to-face meetings, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship
- Work closely within a small sales team and develop cooperative working relationships with all company colleagues
- Proficient in the use of social media tools like LinkedIn to find contacts and generate leads
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, culture and business ethics
- One to two years of proven experience in lead generation and b2b sales experience, preferably in the luxury industry
- A proactive, motivated individual, driven to achieve sales and activity performance beyond targets
- Can evidence a track record of increasing sales revenue by hitting or exceeding personal targets
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, presentation, networking and negotiation skills
- Customer service oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude
- Proficient in managing the sales pipeline using CRM systems
- Demonstrable interest and passion for sustainability and business development with experience of working collaboratively in a combined sales & marketing team
- Has highly developed all-round interpersonal skills
- Competent research skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google programs and social networking tools
- Intermediate to advanced Excel capability and ability to learn new technology platforms, and experience using other Microsoft software
- Capacity to work in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Language skills in addition to English are a plus
- The role requires an outward-looking personality who, in addition to working within business development, will be comfortable collaborating with the Positive Luxury team and clients
To be considered for this role at Positive Luxury you must have a UK passport or be entitled to work and remain in the UK indefinitely.
Click the ‘APPLY NOW’ button below to use the online application form, or send us your CV accompanied by a short covering letter outlining why you are the right person for the role, plus your salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require additional equipment or support in order to participate in the job application or interview process, please let us know by contacting email@example.com
Since its launch in 2011, Positive Luxury has built a leadership position as the partner of choice for luxury businesses that are genuinely committed to sustainability. Organisations looking to validate their sustainable actions utilise our unique ESG+ assessment framework to earn the Butterfly Mark certification, which provides proven reassurance to luxury consumers that a company can be trusted. With a growing number of well-educated consumers recognising the need to urgently reduce our negative impact on the planet and improve society, Positive Luxury is poised for growth. Our years of experience, reputation and influence combine as a serious catalyst for change. As a result, we are looking to grow a company of digital thinkers, commercially savvy sustainability leaders and purpose-led change agents. The optimistic and collaborative Positive Luxury team has the rare opportunity to make a positive impact on the world and the financial wellbeing of our brand and our partners’ brands.
Positive Luxury is an equal opportunity employer. We know our company succeeds because of the hard work, dedication and diversity of our small team of passionate, optimistic, driven employees. With ESG at the heart of our business proposition, we are firmly focused on recruiting, employing, training, compensating and promoting regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age and other protected status. We aim to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people work together to make the greatest possible positive impact on our planet and our society. We will encourage you to exercise initiative in an environment where your character as well as your ideas are valued.